The district is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Elementary Teacher (Internal Only)
- Puppy Pound/Daycare Staff
- Director of Special Services
- Elementary High Needs Paraprofessional
- Assistant Cheer Coach
- Middle School Paraprofessional
- 9th Grade Physical Science Teacher 24-25
- Secondary Spanish Teacher 24-25
- Elementary Special Education Teacher 24-25
- Early Education Special Education Teacher 24-25
- District Maintenance Supervisor
- Early Education Center Full Time/Permanent Building Sub
- Varsity Assistant Football Coach
- Varsity Assistant Volleyball Coach
- Assistant Trap Shooting Sponsor
- Substitutes ~ Teacher/Nurse/Paraprofessional/Secretary
- Sign Language Interpreter
Please sign up for Job Alerts, under Menu, on our Job Listings page. You will receive an email alert when a new opening has been added.
The Kearney School District is the largest employer in Kearney, with 500 employees. The district is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Education Institution that fully and actively supports Equal Access for all people regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
Classified positions include paraprofessionals, custodians, secretaries, library aides, maintenance personnel and school nurses.
NOTE: Food service and transportation are handled by private companies (Southwest Food Service Excellence and Durham Transportation). See below for more information.
All applications are kept on file for two years.
The district contracts with outside companies for food and bus services. Please contact these companies directly to complete an application for employment.