The district is accepting applications for the following positions:
- Varsity Assistant Volleyball Coach
- Missouri Options Teacher - Part Time
- Pre-K Paraprofessional
- Middle School Paraprofessional
- Kids Club Site Assistant
- Potential Special Education Teacher
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Parents As Teachers/Parent Educators ~ Full time and Part time
- Elementary Lunch Aide/Recess Aide
- High School Science Olympiad Sponsor
- Elementary Paraprofessional
Click here to apply Current Open Positions
Please sign up for Job Alerts, under Menu, on our Job Listings page. You will receive an email alert when a new opening has been added.
The Kearney School District is the largest employer in Kearney, with 450 employees. The district is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Education Institution that fully and actively supports Equal Access for all people regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
Classified positions include paraprofessionals, custodians, secretaries, library aides, maintenance personnel and school nurses.
NOTE: Food service, substitutes and transportation are handled by private companies (Southwest Food Service Excellence, Kelly Educational Services and Durham Transportation). See below for more information.
All applications are kept on file for two years.
The district contracts with outside companies for food and bus services. Please contact these companies directly to complete an application for employment.