Skip back to main navigation
- Alumni - Get information on Kearney School District alumni events.
- Chamber of Commerce - The Chamber is here to support our active Kearney community! Our proximity to the Kansas City metropolitan area has led to unprecedented growth, which has given us a healthy local economy.
- City of Kearney - Kearney Missouri is one of the fast growing cities in Missouri. Strong economic growth coupled with a well developed Master Plan have helped Kearney move forward. Kearney, located in Clay County, Missouri is approximately 15 miles northeast of Kansas City, Missouri. State Highway 33 runs through from the North to the South and State Highway 92 runs from East to West and 1-35 runs near the western boundary.
- Distributing Informational Flyers through Peachjar- Here you can find information about our procedures for flyer distribution related to school and community informational flyers about events, programs, fundraisers and more.
- KSD Caregiver Corner - A clearinghouse of valuable resources for Kearney families, including support services for food, housing, healthcare and academics
- Kearney Education Foundation - The Kearney School District Education Foundation supports our schools' desire to provide the best education possible for all students through our community's shared commitment to academic excellence.
- Kearney Firehouse Center for Creative Excellence - The Kearney Firehouse is a community center that offers classes in art, cooking, technology and more. There are programs available for those of all ages!